Are your IG highlights best reflecting your brand? Your highlights are likely the first thing people see when they click on your IG profile, so you want to make sure they are eye catching and best reflect what you have to offer.
If you are not quite there yet, check out these tips for how you can maximize the space Instagram has given you:
1. Start with your brand colors. (Photos are acceptable, but make sure they can be seen in that tiny circle). If you are really struggling, you can just make the circles solid of your brand colors and title each one of them. This will help you build the look and vibe you want your IG profile to portray.
2. Pick your highlight topics. Choose between 4-8 things you want to be known for. Be sure to include at least 1-2 personal topics that will help you audience connect with you (family, pets, etc.)
3. Do NOT make your highlights a word. This may seem like a great idea, but every time you want to add something to your highlights, you will have to add it to each letter in the correct order for it to remain legible. Save yourself this headache, and don’t choose a word.
4. Test your highlights for visibility. Nothing is worse than creating highlights for dark mode and half of your followers use light mode.
5. Hire an expert to design your covers. What may take you days can be done in an hour with an expert! Click here to get more info on our rebranding services that include up to 8 IG highlight covers.